It’s time to redefine what day-to-day “success” means in senior living sales.
In his latest column for Senior Housing Forum, Sherpa Co-founder and CEO David Smith says, “sales success doesn’t start when the contract is signed or the deposit is received. In senior living sales—where both cost and emotional resistance is high—success comes from helping prospects advance each day toward a buying decision.”
That’s why Sherpa built a CRM that measures Advances, not just tasks completed. Small, incremental Advances add up and result in more sales over time. Typical examples of Advances in a senior housing scenario include:
- Continue a conversation when we begin to engage in emotional issues;
- Agree to share personal information;
- Consent to our calling a son or daughter;
- Agree to come back for dinner or an overnight stay;
- Commit to a home visit or to a tour.
Read more about Advances on Senior Housing Forum.2
aging change empathy prospect-centered selling sales experts senior housing sales senior living industry senior sales sherpa crm technology