Hi there Sherpas,
We have new news fresh from Sherpa HQ, coming in the next few days, and always with your experience top of mind.
First, Sherpa Support is getting a bit more supportive! As we continue to grow in 2019, one of our many focuses is to improve and help streamline the efficiency of our Sherpa Support services. You will soon notice a few enhancements and additional support offerings in our new Support Portal.
Here’s what we’ve added:
- Searchable Help Center We have completed knowledge base articles for all functions and workflows in Sherpa, with the goal of finding quicker answers to your questions. The new Help Center is completely searchable with keywords, or you can browse them based on a specific area of Sherpa.
- Guided Tutorials A new hope for the step-by-step tutorials that guide you through common or complex workflows in Sherpa. These tutorials are completely searchable with keywords, or you can browse them based on a specific area of Sherpa.
- New User Training We will begin by listing our weekly webinar schedule, then shortly you will see the addition of on-demand training videos to access new user training anywhere and anytime you choose.
- Email Support We are here for you everyday, and we’re just an email away! Now you can use this quick and easy email form to reach us. You can always expect a quick response from us (even on the weekends) when you reach out to our dedicated team via email.
- Schedule a Support Call We’re excited about this, and we think you will be too! If you need support and would prefer a “Voice-to-voice” conversation, you will now be able to schedule a call and even add it to your calendar with a simple click! As much as we know you enjoy a good game of phone tag, we think this will significantly bring that game to an end.
- Co-Browse Support Let’s share the same views!Introducing Co-Browsing, a new tool that will allow us to view your browser in real-time or share our screens with you, allowing us to better guide you during those times when things are better explained with an interactive, visual experience.
In other news, be sure to check out the new table view in our Reporting Dashboard, and be advised of our new security session timeout addition. We know maintaining the privacy and security of your prospects’ information and client profiles is extremely important. To help with this as well as stay ahead of changing regulations, like GDPR and HIPAA, we’re enhancing our session management standards. All Sherpa users’ sessions will refresh after 24 hours, necessitating a login to continue. For each 8 hours of inactivity, we’ll ask you if you’d like to logout or continue your session.
Our Customer Support Team is available for questions or suggestions seven days a week. We are committed to your success and we’re here when you need us. We would absolutely love to hear and learn from your experience using Sherpa!
Here’s how to get in touch:
Phone: (314) 432-1234
As always, thanks for being a Sherpa!1
CRM prospect-centered selling reporting enhancements sherpa crm technology