NEW for 2022! We’ve added August dates for our CRM Basics Virtual Classroom.
Our trainers have years of experience using Sherpa CRM in the senior living sales trenches. As a result, you will learn how using the CRM helps to sustain Prospect-Centered Selling behaviors and best practices.
Note: CRM Basics is offered to Sherpa CRM users only.
Sherpa’s CRM Basics classroom is a 4-day series of 90-minute sessions. During the series you will learn how to:
- Confidently navigate the different pages within Sherpa CRM and understand how they work together
- Build a complete prospect profile and journaling best practices
- Manage outreach companies and contacts
- Maintain the occupancy board and depositors
- Customize data points in Sherpa reports, and save, share and schedule report templates
When is this CRM Basics classroom?
Meet with Sherpa’s expert trainers for four 90-minute sessions.
August 8th 12-1:30PM CT
August 9th 12-1:30PM CT
August 10th 12-1:30PM CT
August 11th 12-1:30PM CT