We are delighted to release the 2021 Best Sales Performer Report! We analyzed sales data from Sherpa user communities for the entire period of 2021. The findings compare those in the top 10% of move-ins with the median.
The report samples sales data from more than 100,000 units across care types and markets in the US.
Even in a year with tremendous pent-up demand following pandemic shutdowns, Best Sales Performers beat median performers by as much as 2.4X. They consistently had more move-ins and better conversion ratios relative to their community size.
In our 2021 Best Sales Performers Report, we see that Best Sales Performers spent more selling time with fewer worked leads on average. They also focused on high-engagement activities.
In IL/AL, for example, the top performers facilitated higher conversions by:
- Creating a virtuous cycle of proactive activities that began with three times as much planning
- Engaging in twice as many creative follow-ups to promote engagement with the prospect and to help them feel seen and understood
- Conducting home visits at twice the rate to get a better understanding of their prospect’s identity and current situation
In the report you’ll find data for care types including:
- Standalone independent living
- Standalone assisted living
- IL/AL mix
- Standalone memory care
- AL/MC mix
- Entrance-fee CCRC