The purpose of this role is threefold: (1) To ensure new Sherpa CRM users are provided engaging and thorough training to promote best practices and proper workflows with the platform; (2) To ensure existing Sherpa CRM customers are provided personalized, proactive communication to analyze customer performance, introduce product updates and gather customer feedback; and, (3) To promote Premium Services and Subscriptions that will assist existing Sherpa CRM customers to achieve their key success goals and initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Deliver scheduled training webinars to new Sherpa CRM customers
- Provide scheduled follow up sessions to guide customer workflows and performance
- Complete customer performance review and perform handoff to Sales Enablement team
- Deliver on-site training to new customers, as needed
- Participate in the development of updating and creating new training content, as needed
- Develop meaningful relationships with assigned Sherpa Champions to understand customer goals and gather customer feedback
- Fulfill all stages of the Customer Journey through proactive success cycles, including continuous education of new product updates and features
- Update and maintain organized customer notes through ClientSuccess
- Provide timely response to Customer Success alerts to anticipate customer needs
- Communicate Sherpa Training Services and Sherpa Premium Subscription Services, as needed
- Create customer support tickets in Freshdesk, as needed
- Participate in daily Customer Experience standup meetings
- Coordinate with Onboarding to organize and manage training schedules through Outlook training calendar and Teamwork project calendar
- Provide weekly training reporting to Director of Customer Experience
- Provide weekly customer success reporting to Chief Customer Officer
- Use the following communication techniques to engage with customers:
- Connect: Be lively, be engaging, be human. Something as simple as a friendly introduction can dramatically soften the tone and emotion of their response. Help them feel we practice the “empathy” that we preach in prospect-centered sales.
- Untangle: Seek to clarify and understand the details of their issue rather than offering quick, generic solutions. Help them feel they are “being heard”.
- Resolve: Provide timely, specific solutions. Seek to resolve the core issue at hand, rather than symptoms of the issue, which will likely continue to occur. Help them feel they are valued as a customer.
- As a remote position, this role will require monthly travel to Sherpa HQ in Louis, Missouri, for team collaboration.
- As a customer training position, this role will require occasional travel to deliver on-site training.
- As a customer success position, this role will require occasional travel to deliver on-site customer visits.
Skills and Eligibility Requirements
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior training or adult learning experience is preferred
- Senior Housing Sales experience or equivalent is preferred
- Clear verbal communication skills & the ability to use “positive language”
- Written communication skills including ability to format, proof-read and edit
- Professionalism, self-motivation, and confidentiality are essential
- Patience, attentiveness & curiosity
- Empathy, calming presence & the ability to “read” customers.
- Time management skills, goal-oriented focus and the ability to handle surprises
- Tenacity in pursuing problem solving
- Adaptability, willingness to learn, & self-motivation
- Proficiency in MS Office products, especially Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Note: All duties and responsibilities listed are considered to be essential job functions and requirements, and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Marginal functions of the position (those that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties) have not been included. However, the omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or logical assignment to the position.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.