The purpose of this role is to ensure that Sherpa CRM users are provided with timely support and solutions, and to reinforce Sherpa’s commitment to empathy-based customer experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide support, education and coordination for Sherpa CRM users
- Interact professionally with both prospective and current customer base
- Remain available to receive support calls throughout work hours
- Respond to support emails within SLA rules
- Maintain responsibility for customer support tickets until they are resolved
- Escalate support tickets to development as needed
- Enter and update support activities and tickets in Freshdesk and Slack
- Import new customer lists into Freshdesk
- Create alerts in Sherpa for changes to support hours
- Compose, edit and proofread correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Provide phone and email support on weekends and afterhours per coverage policy
- Coordinate and/or execute miscellaneous projects as requested
- Perform onboarding QA and Dev QA, as requested
- Use the following communication techniques to engage with customers
- Connect: Be lively, be engaging, be human. Something as simple as a friendly introduction can dramatically soften the tone and emotion of their response. Help them feel we practice the empathy that we preach in prospect-centered sales.
- Untangle: Seek to clarify and understand the details of their issue rather than offering quick, generic solutions. Help them feel they are being heard.
- Resolve: Provide timely, specific solutions. Seek to resolve the core issue at hand, rather than symptoms of the issue. Help them how much we value them as a customer.
Skills and Eligibility Requirements
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior training software or database customer support experience is preferred
- Patience, attentiveness and curiosity
- Clear verbal communication skills and the ability to use “positive language”
- Empathy, calming presence and the ability to “read” customers
- Time management skills, goal-oriented focus and the ability to handle surprises
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability, willingness to learn and self-motivation
- Proficiency in MS Office products, especially Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Note: All duties and responsibilities listed are considered to be essential job functions and requirements, and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Marginal functions of the position (those that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties) have not been included. However, the omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or logical assignment to the position.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.