As Product Owner, you will gather product feature requests, schedule releases, and coordinate development sprints. You should be able to identify user needs, help a customer understand a business value, and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of the product and/or feature set.
Develop scope and define/refine backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Sherpa software development team.
- Asses value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Actively participate in scrum ceremonies, especially the product backlog refinement, sprint planning, and sprint review ceremonies
Skills and Eligibility Requirements
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner including management of stakeholders and expectations.
- Experience with agile development products such as Aha, Confluence, Jira.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.