Introducing the CRM with more effective metrics.that builds better relationships.designed by sales experts.for Prospect-Centered Selling.that makes you a sales hero.
- "Compared to other available tools, Sherpa is the only one designed to go beyond simply gathering facts, dictating quotas and counting tasks." Read more...St. Louis Post Dispatch"Sherpa Provides Innovative CRM Lead Tracking & Sales Technology To Revolutionize Senior Housing Sales"
- "A company with a tool related to prospect-centered sales for senior living communities announced it has raised another $750,000. It had previously raised an initial $1.5 million in cash and $1 million in contributed intellectual property." Read more...McKnight's Long Term Care News"New prospecting tool helps residents overcome barriers"
- "Finally a CRM that meets our needs in the Senior Housing Markets!"Isaac HagermanHealthcare Recruiter, Provider Managment, LLC
- "What an exciting tool for anyone in senior housing sales. It makes it easy to get into good habits for follow-up and relationship building! As a senior housing professional, you can almost predict what software a marketer is using by the order of questions they ask you. Sherpa makes the process organic and personal while allowing the user to track their results and measure their success."Barbara DunawayOwner's Liaison MSLC, LLC
- "Sherpa is precisely what our industry has been missing. Those of us who have adopted David Smith and Alex Fisher's concepts, and have been forced to use standard CRMs, have found it difficult to track our progress in guiding our Prospects through the process of change. Sherpa records every detail, but exemplifies simplicity as it follows the concept exactly."Amy SmithExecutive Director, 12 Oaks Senior Living, Inc.
- "It's helped our conversion ratio with A Place For Mom increase... It now shows 23.9%. Prior to Sherpa, we were barely holding on to 16%. The Senior Advisors there have also noticed the difference!"Teri RichardsonCommunity Relations Counselor, Spring Hills, Hunters Creek