Introducing the CRM with more effective metrics.that builds better relationships.designed by sales experts.for Prospect-Centered Selling.that makes you a sales hero.
- "Sherpa can 'go beyond simply gathering facts, dictating quotas and counting tasks,' the company says, and focuses on creating a holistic profile of individual prospects. The result is 'better visit-to-close ratios,' with a focus on helping prospective residents overcome emotional barriers or delays in decision-making." Read more...McKnight's Long Term News"Sherpa debuts as senior housing lead tracking tool"
- "I have been waiting for years for a sales software focused on senior housing that tracks and measures the REAL key indicators to sales and occupancy success. Not only does Sherpa track metrics like the number of advances, actual time spent in the selling zone, and conversion ratios, it offers fun and easy visuals to represent this information. Also as a manager of sales teams and therefore the responsibility for ensuring productivity is optimized, I am thrilled with the reporting functions!"Kristin Kutac WardPresident and CEO, Solutions Advisors, Retiring by Design
- "Thank you for your amazing support, encouragement and training. It’s a great feeling just knowing you are there!"Nicole CastañedaCommunity Relations Director, Sun Ridge at Palisades
- "It will not only track and list your communities data it will give our sales team a tool to use to guide them along as they are working with prospects. It is a revolutionary idea and system."Sandy ChristensenVice President of Operations, Balfour Senior Living
"Jayne [Sherpa COO] emphasized that the Sherpa CRM product has been designed to support a selling style that is heavily relationship oriented and is a great tool for nurturing these high value long-term prospects." Read more...Senior Housing Forum"Reversing the Senior Living Age Creep"
- "I honestly feel that SHERPA is going to change how senior housing sales is done. How many times have you been to a conference and become excited to implement change in your sales culture only to have it fizzle-out a few weeks later. SHERPA reinforces good habits and is fun to use. I cant wait to bring this to my clients!"Paul O'BrienVice President of Sales Operations, Retiring By Design