Introducing the CRM with more effective metrics.that builds better relationships.designed by sales experts.for Prospect-Centered Selling.that makes you a sales hero.
- "Sherpa can 'go beyond simply gathering facts, dictating quotas and counting tasks,' the company says, and focuses on creating a holistic profile of individual prospects. The result is 'better visit-to-close ratios,' with a focus on helping prospective residents overcome emotional barriers or delays in decision-making." Read more...McKnight's Long Term News"Sherpa debuts as senior housing lead tracking tool"
"Jayne [Sherpa COO] emphasized that the Sherpa CRM product has been designed to support a selling style that is heavily relationship oriented and is a great tool for nurturing these high value long-term prospects." Read more...Senior Housing Forum"Reversing the Senior Living Age Creep"
- "A company with a tool related to prospect-centered sales for senior living communities announced it has raised another $750,000. It had previously raised an initial $1.5 million in cash and $1 million in contributed intellectual property." Read more...McKnight's Long Term Care News"New prospecting tool helps residents overcome barriers"
- "What an exciting tool for anyone in senior housing sales. It makes it easy to get into good habits for follow-up and relationship building! As a senior housing professional, you can almost predict what software a marketer is using by the order of questions they ask you. Sherpa makes the process organic and personal while allowing the user to track their results and measure their success."Barbara DunawayOwner's Liaison MSLC, LLC
- "I honestly feel that SHERPA is going to change how senior housing sales is done. How many times have you been to a conference and become excited to implement change in your sales culture only to have it fizzle-out a few weeks later. SHERPA reinforces good habits and is fun to use. I cant wait to bring this to my clients!"Paul O'BrienVice President of Sales Operations, Retiring By Design
- "It's helped our conversion ratio with A Place For Mom increase... It now shows 23.9%. Prior to Sherpa, we were barely holding on to 16%. The Senior Advisors there have also noticed the difference!"Teri RichardsonCommunity Relations Counselor, Spring Hills, Hunters Creek