Introducing the CRM with more effective metrics.that builds better relationships.designed by sales experts.for Prospect-Centered Selling.that makes you a sales hero.
- "Sherpa can 'go beyond simply gathering facts, dictating quotas and counting tasks,' the company says, and focuses on creating a holistic profile of individual prospects. The result is 'better visit-to-close ratios,' with a focus on helping prospective residents overcome emotional barriers or delays in decision-making." Read more...McKnight's Long Term News"Sherpa debuts as senior housing lead tracking tool"
- "I honestly feel that SHERPA is going to change how senior housing sales is done. How many times have you been to a conference and become excited to implement change in your sales culture only to have it fizzle-out a few weeks later. SHERPA reinforces good habits and is fun to use. I cant wait to bring this to my clients!"Paul O'BrienVice President of Sales Operations, Retiring By Design
- "Compared to other available tools, Sherpa is the only one designed to go beyond simply gathering facts, dictating quotas and counting tasks." Read more...St. Louis Post Dispatch"Sherpa Provides Innovative CRM Lead Tracking & Sales Technology To Revolutionize Senior Housing Sales"
- "A St. Louis-based senior housing consulting company has debuted a new proprietary interactive lead tracking and sales tool for the senior living industry, which it believes will revolutionize current prospect-centered technologies." Read more...Senior Housing News"New Software Brings Psychology into the Senior Living Sales Mix"
- "The development of Sherpa to tie in with the One On One sales process is a very welcome improvement to the CRM world. This system keeps the sales team members more focused on where the prospective resident is in the change process and can only improve sales performance."Bruce BucherVice President of Operations, 12 Oaks Senior Living
- "A company with a tool related to prospect-centered sales for senior living communities announced it has raised another $750,000. It had previously raised an initial $1.5 million in cash and $1 million in contributed intellectual property." Read more...McKnight's Long Term Care News"New prospecting tool helps residents overcome barriers"